Tuesday 24 November 2015

Space wolf lord on thunderwolf scratch built custom sculpt commission

This is my first sculpted commission piece I ever done. It took me a full 12 months to complete... but I was not very focused on it due to school. Even so the guy who asked for it has been a diamond, full of patience and encouragement the whole time.




 I think i have finally corrected my work life balance and time management so hopefully in the future i can do more of this kind of stuff for people. The torso of the marine is magnetized to allow for head swaps of which i am providing 3 individual heads all magnetized aswell. The dude comes off of the wolf too by a magnet so that the customer can always put the rider on another wolf or another rider on the wolf I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment