Monday 30 May 2016

Mantic Deadzone 2nd edition and Orions gate space battles game

So I am hoping to post some pictures of my Orions gate space fleet. I have painted an entire 24 point force now (24 points being a larger size of game) and to do some After action reports and maybe some batreps on the youtube channel. But I'm behind with schoolwork so I'll just leave this picture here for you untill I have time to take some photos/play some orions gate. This is my concept work for my next sculpted mini, I haven't sculpted a mini in ages so this s going to be a big project but I want to sculpt a mini from scratch to lead my deadzone strike team for the rebs faction. I want to really do a good job so it blends in with the rest so that means well sculpted and also to the same proportions and aesthetic as the official mantic minis I am using. Alot of people don't know this but the bumps on the yndij minis cheeks are actually a second pair of eyes!! I used the concept art from the original kickstarter page for deadzone 1st edition and my actual deadzone figures for reference when I did this drawing. So here is my intial concept for my scratch built "Yndij Infilitrator Commander"

No comments:

Post a Comment