Friday 13 March 2015

40k Fan art. Tau commander "Shadow-sight"

I combined Shadow-suns armour with how I think Farsight looks (how old is he? does he look crusty enough?) and his heraldry. Did a pencil drawing with the picture from the black library book "Damocles" as reference (no tracing, tracing doesn't teach you anything :P ) and then inked it, way too heavy on the inking but it is only the second time i've done it.


Playing fantasy skirmish games with my skaven and high elves figs at the moment using the one page rules https://onepagerules.wordpress.com/ . They are alot of fun and I can't wait to get started on 'one page kill team' I've got some tau coming in the post and i've started sculpting a scratch build commander. Hence this drawing, I find as bad as I am at drawing that I am getting better and it helps my sculpting alot as I can get a feel for what is the right way to do things.




No comments:

Post a Comment