Saturday 12 September 2015

One page rules killteam Work in progress Astra militarum(?SP??) Imperial Guard.

My opponent is promising to start a mechanicum killteam. I purchased her some ruststalkers and have built her a load of Imperial allies and a kastellan robot from a mantic dreadball giant robot, a third party space ork gun and some greenstuff.
The ruststalkers will be painted by her but I cannot resist the urge to paint this dude. The fact that I posed this robot so that he is charging makes me laugh but also looks menacing somehow...this will be fun. The imperial guard/AM are mostly finished, I'm running the metal sniper mini as a ratling! I love the monkey on his shoulder. The ogryn is nearly done but needs alot of finessing, the stormtrooper with melta fun is w.i.p aswell but the vet with sniper rifle and the powerfist stormtrooper are both complete. I used procreate to sculpt the aquila on the fist. 

I have purchased another mini for her http://wargameexclusive.com/shop/imperial-soldiers-miniatures/female-commissar-power-fist/
to lead these AstraMilitarum guardsmen or ally with the clankers/cogworshippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment